We Answer Your Questions About Insurance Defense
The Firm’s expertise in complex civil litigation has led to its consultation by both insurers and insureds for representation in specialized disputes. The Firm’s devotion to its clients’ interests has permitted it to obtain equally good results for both types of clients.
Why Turn To Smith & Fawer?
As a Firm, we frequently face situations that call for our understanding and skill in insurance law issues, including:
- Acting as national counsel for a specialty lines insurance company writing policies in Louisiana
- Securing insurance coverage for businesses after initial denials by their respective insurers
- Prosecuting substantial claims by insureds for property and business income losses suffered as a result of catastrophes
- Representing insurance companies as plaintiffs against other insurers or attorneys for claims such as malicious prosecution, unfair trade practices, and impermissible restraint of trade
- Representing businesses in actions related to the bad faith of its insurers.