- Government Relations
- Trusts, Estates, and Succession
- Community Property
- Insurance Litigation
- Property and Environmental Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
Jovian V. Scafati was born and raised in New York City. Jovian graduated summa cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2022. During her time in law school, Jovian was an Articles Editor for Loyola Law Review and worked as a research and teaching assistant for Dean Blaine LeCesne. As a member of Loyola’s Advocacy Center, Jovian served as both a competitor and coach for Loyola Moot Court’s National Team.
Prior to joining Smith & Fawer and attending law school, Jovian lived in eastern Wisconsin. During her time in the Midwest, Jovian obtained a Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security, with a minor in Culture, Media, and Gender studies from Marian University. Jovian worked in the public sector, assisting with emergency preparedness, and in the insurance industry, adjusting property, auto, and liability claims.
Jovian currently lives in the Greater New Orleans area with her son.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Loyola Moot Court’s National Team
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Louisiana, 2023
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2023
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2023
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2023
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2023