- Catastrophic Injury Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Maritime Law
- Business and Corporate Litigation
- Trusts, Estates and Succession
- Insurance Litigation
Dylan T. Leach jointed Smith & Fawer, LLC in 2014. Prior to joining Smith & Fawer, LLC, Dylan attended Tulane University Law School, where he worked as a student attorney for the Tulane Civil Litigation Clinic and from which he graduated cum laude in 2014. Before entering the legal field, Dylan worked in the maritime field on educational and commercial vessels.
Dylan's primary practice areas include business litigation, professional liability litigation, and trust, succession, and interdiction litigation. He also has experience in catastrophic injury litigation, complex insurance litigation, construction defect litigation, intellectual property litigation, and maritime litigation.
Dylan is licensed to practice law throughout the State of Louisiana in all state and federal courts.
In his spare time, Dylan enjoys spending time with his wife Kelly, their two daughters, and their two dogs.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Admiralty & Maritime Law Certificate
- Honors: Dean’s Scholarship
- Honors: BarBri Max Nathan Honorarium (for public-interest work)
- Honors: Cullen R. Liskow Award (for highest grade in Oil & Gas Law)
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- A.B. - 2009
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Geology
- Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association