A settlement has been reached after it was found that the Lafayette Consolidated Government did not follow proper procedures when it obtained 372 acres of land on the Vermilion River.
- An Eminent Domain Case Success
- Randall A. Smith Selected As A New Orleans Top Lawyer
- Planned Development At English Turn And Violation Of The Fair Housing Act
- Saints’ Mickey Loomis and interior designer Shaun Smith feud over Four Seasons condo renovation
- Bitter Ray Brandt succession battle settles; here’s who will control $300 million estate